During the development of the DP-P series multifunctioanal laboratory power supply special emphasis has been placed on versatility. In addition to the usual basic functionality of such devices as precisely adjustable voltage and current values, overvoltage and overcurrent protection as well as automatic switching between the CC (constant current / current source) and CV (constant voltage / voltage source) modes, the DP-P series can be controlled via modern digital interfaces RS232, RS485 ,RS422 to set and record output values. The modern ARM microprocessor-based digital control circuit provides fast response times and constant monitoring of output values, resulting in high stability and accuracy. Supporting the Modbus RTU protocol, the multifunctional laboratory power supply can be easily integrated into a new or persisting infrastructure and interact with Labview, while it can also be operated absolutely independently through front panel controls.
Advantages of the DP-P Series Multifunctional Laboratory Power Supply:
– 19 inch rack-mount cabinet
– Potential free output
– Remote measuring connection for compensation of line losses
– Constant voltage source (CV) and constant current source (CC) operation
– Modern digital connections RS485, RS422, RS232 with Modbus RTU support
– Very short command response time of less than 50ms